I’ve been signed up for a site called Swagbucks for over two years. In that time of off and on activity, I’ve made $298.29 of extra money. When I say off and on activity, I mean that there were months at a time where I didn’t do a single thing on the site, so I’d say that that is a pretty nice amount of money for just occasional spurts of dedication on the site!
Now, you might be thinking “What is this Swagbucks site you are talking about? Tell me more!” I will now oblige. Swagbucks is one of those sites that gives you easy ways to make extra money online. Here are some of these easy ways…
- Surveys. This is pretty self-explanatory, but there are lots of surveys that can be completed on the site! You have to be qualified, and I have had trouble with getting to that point, so I don’t usually make many Swagbucks through surveys. However, you get 1 SB when you aren’t qualified for a survey!
- Videos. Swagbucks has lots and lots of videos on their site that you can watch. On PC, you have to watch 20 videos to earn 3 SB (which is equivalent to 3 cents). It used to be 10 videos for 3 SBs, but I guess they thought it was too easy to gain Swagbucks that way? There’s also a SB TV app that allows you to gain SB by watching video. You can gain 2 SB for every six videos you watch; however, there is a limit to the amount of Swagbucks you can earn like this on mobile. I am not sure what it is because it keeps changing.
- The Daily Poll. Every single day, you can simply answer the daily poll to earn 1 SB. It only takes a few seconds, so it is super easy and quick! There is also a SB app (not the one previously mentioned, there are two apps) that allows you to do various actions, including the daily poll (and surveys and such).
- Coupons. Swagbucks has lots of coupons on their site that you can print. For each receipt you actually use, you get 10 SB.
- Search. Using the Swagbucks search engine is another easy way to earn some SB. You don’t earn with every single search, but I’ve noticed that you can get SB for at least one search every day. You could get as much as 50 SB to as little as 5 SB, but if you need to search anyway, why not just use Swagbucks?
- Shopping. Okay, so you aren’t making extra money with this one, but you are getting a little bit of money back for shopping online! Usually, if I am about to order online, I’ll search the site on SB to see if I’ll earn anything for buying something on the site. (If not, I just order anyway, but I always gotta check!) It can range from 1 SB per dollar to 10 SB per dollar, which can really add up!!
- Playing Games. There are only, like, three free games on this site, but playing them can earn you some SB! Last time I played, I was gaining 2 SB for almost every other game, but I think it varies. Other than the free games, there are games you have to pay for, which look to be around 18 SB per $1, but I have never played these.
- Daily Crave. For this, all you gotta do is explore a couple of pages for a certain amount of time (there is a countdown) and then click whether you like it or not. From my experience, there are two pages you have to explore, and in return, you get 1 SB.
- Daily Offers. (NOSO) This is a really easy way to earn some Swagbucks. Basically, a bunch of offers are given to you and you can either sign up for them, or just click through them all (there is a “Skip” option on all of the offers). In return, you get 2 SB.
- Discover. There are always lots of little things you can do from the main page to earn SB. Sometimes there are single videos you can watch for 2 SB, and there are always things to do where you have to explore a bunch of pages (there is a countdown) and you’ll earn 2-3 SB.
Those are all the easier ways to earn SB and when you do a bunch, it can really add up! This is by no means a full time job, but I have found it a great place to earn Amazon gift cards! They have lots of other options too, like Walmart, Ebay, Paypal, Target, etc. I usually go for the Amazon gift cards because Amazon is my favorite webstore (they have everything!!).
What do I try to do everyday on Swagbucks?
- Daily Poll
- Allowed amount of videos on SB TV
- Daily Crave
- Daily Offers
I’m not always successful with this, but when I am, it really adds up!!
Have I convinced you to join Swagbucks? If you want to join, I will include my referral link. I do gain SB for you joining (and for some other things that you do on the site), so if you don’t wish to use my referral link, that is perfectly fine with me!
Referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/JamieAmanda1996
I hope you enjoyed this post on how I earn some extra money on my favorite site. I have not had any problems with it being untrustworthy, so I always encourage people to join. I use lots of other sites to make money, but this is one I always come back to! What sites do you use to make money online?