Hello everybody! Soooo…I made a tag! I am not sure if there is one like this, but let me know if there is. Feel free to do this tag yourself if you aren’t tagged. 🙂
- Answer the questions below
- Credit the creator: Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie
- Tag at least 5 people
- Have fun!
- Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Anywhere, honestly! I have written some at my boyfriend’s house, some on the couch, some in my bed, some on my desk. I can write anywhere as long as I am focused!
- How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
About 1- 1 ½ hours. Sometimes longer if I have a lot to say, or if I cannot think of what to say…which actually did happen for my first book review, Asylum. I didn’t know what to talk about, but I am slowly trying to figure out my voice.
- When did you start your book blog?
In May of 2016, so 3 months ago! It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! I love talking about books and being a part of an amazing community!
- What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Sometimes, I feel like it is taking away from my reading time. When I am really into a book, I don’t always want to stop reading it to write a blog post (blah).
- What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
I get a chance to write about something I truly love, books! Writing has always been a hobby of mine, but I just didn’t have anything in particular to write about. Now, I do, and it is so fun!
- What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
Definitely my Clockwork Angel review! I basically rambled sporadically about the book, but I needed to get my thoughts out.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I love writing anything book related, but discussing books is one of my favorite things to do. I will go with book reviews because they can be so fun to write. They even encourage me to read more because I want to write more reviews for y’all.
- When do you typically write?
At night! I have written every one of my blog posts at night (I think).
- Do you review every book you read?
Since starting this blog, I have. If I start to read more books closer together, I might not do that anymore, but for now, I will be reviewing every book I read!
- How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
When I write, I have Netflix on half of my screen, and Microsoft Word on the other half. I usually rewatch tv shows that I love, like Switched at Birth, because then I don’t have to completely focus on what is playing. It is moreso background noise for me! I can’t work in silence!
- When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I like to write my reviews right after finishing each book so that everything is fresh in my mind. I don’t want to mix up a new read with what I just read!
- How often do you post?
Twice a week! Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Thank you to everyone who has read this! And I hope you come back to A Little Slice of Jamie. It’s a fun time here! What are you all currently reading? Favorite books that you’ve read this summer?
Jasmine @ How Useful It Is
Melissa @ BookNerdMemo
Gretchen @ Chic Nerd Reads
Eleanor @ Real Tasty Pages