Hello guys! How are you all doing today? I decided I’d just write a short post recommending some of my all-time favorite series! In return, I’d love to hear about all of your favorite series!
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. These books influenced my reading taste. They were the first paranormal romance books that I read and then that genre became my favorite. I know some people do not like these books, but I loved them all (aka the first four because I have yet to read the last two…I didn’t know she wrote more than three)!
- The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. Cassandra Clare blew me away in her prequel series. She is such an amazing writer! The world she has created is one of my favorite worlds to read about. Can I please be a shadowhunter? Sign me up!
- Harry Potter by J. Rowling. I know this is such a basic answer, but I don’t care. They are a must read! Hermoine is definitely my favorite character. If you haven’t read these, go read them now. What are you doing? Go. Read them.
- The Shadow Falls novels by C. Hunter. These are not very well known, but I loved them! There are lots of different types of paranormal creatures in these books and it is so diverse. I read some of them when I was on vacation in Germany and I couldn’t put them down! I chose to read over looking at the scenery! THAT is when you know you are reading a good book.
- The House of Night Series by P. C. Cast and Kirstin Cast. I am not sure how well known this series is, but I loved it. There are a lot of books in the series, but I read them all. I have actually been wanting to reread them!
Well, I hope you all enjoyed this short post with some series that I recommend! Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? Have a great day everyone!!