Hello my bookish buddies!! Today, I wanted to share some series that I’d like to finish or start in 2017. I have had so many series that I’ve been eyeing and I just need this to be the year where I read them.
(I realize I am posting this a day later than scheduled, but I had a really hectic day yesterday!)
- The Mortal Instruments. I started this series in Middle School and I still haven’t finished it. That sounds so bad, especially since Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors and I LOVE her shadowhunter world! I recently read book four and I’m currently reading book five. Books 1-3 were out when I started the series and City of Glass felt like the end!
2. The Lunar Chronicles. I’ve heard so much about this series and I really want to read it. I try to own all the books in a series before I start it (a habit I have since watching booktubers and hearing them say this) and I just need one more book before I own all of them in this series. I still plan to start them in the near future, though!
3. The Wolves of Mercy Falls. I recently got a REALLY good deal on this series, so I bought it. I don’t hear too much about this series anymore, but I have wanted to read them since first hearing about them. Who doesn’t love a good werewolf love story??
4. Halo. Angels?? YES PLEASE!! I have owned this series for about two years now and I really want to read them. My sister read them and didn’t rave about them, but she didn’t dislike them either. I think they are worth a try!
5. Gossip Girl. I own some of the books in this series. I LOVE the tv show, and I’m curious as to how similar it is to the books. Hopefully I can collect more of the books at some book sales this year!
6. Penryn and the End of Days. This is another series I’ve been eyeing for a while. I first heard about them from Christine (PolandBananasBooks) on YouTube when she raved about the first book in this series (Angelfall). Ahhh…more angels!
7. The Remnant Chronicles. I recently bought book one in this series and it sounds SO. GOOD. Like, I need to read these asap!! Hopefully they aren’t a let down!
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post with just some of the series I want to read in 2017. I am trying to get through the books I own this year before I buy more. There are a lot of other series that I want to read that I don’t own, but they will just have to wait!! What series do you plan on reading in 2017??